Posted by Administrator on 5/2/2013 to
It's Springtime, and here at Fresco Beauty we are focusing on skin renewal treatments. Slough off dull, dry winter skin cells with a variety of exfoliation techniques. Getting rid of dead skin cells will allow you to absorb and retain moisture better. Keeping skin cells plump and hydrated will provide the optimal environment for the key, active ingredients in your favorite skin care products to be utilized. Try one of the following techniques to reveal a brighter, clearer, more youthful complexion:
- Use a mild daily scrub like our Papaya Mint Face & Body Polish
- Give yourself a mini-facial with our at-home microdermabrasion ResurFACE Creme Follow with a hydrating mask such as the O2 Lift Mask, Soothing Bergamot Gel Mask, or the Botanical Gel Masque
- Increase cell turnover and resurface your skin with AHA's. Try the Glycolic Gel , or AHA Marine Moisture Creme or for super anti-aging benefits try a course of the Retinol Drops (please note: if you are pregnant or nursing, you should not use aha's (glycolic acid), bha's (salicylic acid), retinol or retin-A; see our pregnancy skin care regimen for suggestions)
- Be sure to moisturize and protect your skin's lipid barrier after exfoliating. Vita Soothe Corrective Serum and Ultra Benefits Creme are excellent and safe for all skin types.
- Finally, ALWAYS remember to use a sunscreen. Exfoliation brings fresh new skin cells to the surface and your skin will be more vulnerable to sun damage and sunburns. We recommend our lightly tinted Daily Replenishing SPF30 which is a chemical-free sunscreen safe for all skin types; even the most sensitive skin including post-procedures, post-exfoliation, rosacea and acne-prone. It absorbs quickly into the skin and will leave a matte, air-brushed glow.